Tom Kirdahy Biography
From Hauppauge, New York, Tom Kirdahy is an American lawyer and theatre producer who is a Tony and Olivier Award winner.
He is a producer on Broadway and in the West End. Kirdahy also serves as Chair of The Broadway League Government Relations Committee and is a founding director of Berwin Lee London New York Playwrights, Inc.
In 2014, he was named the Broadway Global Producer of the Year. In 2019, he received the Commercial Theater Institute’s Robert Whitehead Award for Outstanding Achievement in Commercial Theater Producing.
Tom Kirdahy Age
Kirdahy was born on June 18, 1963, in Hauppauge, New York. He is 56 years old as of 2019.
Tom Kirdahy Parents
Kirdahy is the son of Paul E. Kirdahy and Joan Kirdahy. There is n more information about his parents. It will be provided as soon as it is available.
Tom Kirdahy Terrence McNally
Kirdahy was married to the late American playwright, Terrence McNally, who died on March 24, 2020. The couple got married in a civil ceremony in Vermont on December 20, 2003.
Kirdahy and Terrence went on to get married on April 6, 2010, in Washington, D.C. On June 26, 2015, in celebration of the Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriage in all 50 states, they renewed their vows at New York City Hall with Mayor Bill de Blasio officiating.
Terrence McNally Cause of Death
Terrence died on March 24, 2020, at the age of 81 years, from Coronavirus related complications. His death was confirmed by his spokesperson Matt Polk.
Tom Kirdahy Education
Kirdahy attended New York University and graduated in 1985, as valedictorian of his class with a BA in politics and dramatic literature.
Kirdahy served as a student senator and one of the first openly gay chairs of the University Committee on Student Life and the Student Senators Council. He later went on to join NYU School of Law in the hopes of being an entertainment lawyer.
Tom Kirdahy Net Worth
Kirdahy has an estimated net worth of about $2 million.
Tom Kirdahy Productions
- Deuce, Music Box Theatre, Broadway (2007)
- Ragtime, Neil Simon Theatre, Broadway, (2009)
- Master Class, Samuel J. Friedman Theatre, Broadway (2011)
- Master Class, Vaudeville Theatre, West End (2012)
- After Midnight, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, Broadway (2013)
- Mothers and Sons, John Golden Theatre, Broadway (2014)
- It’s Only a Play, Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre, Broadway (2014)
- The Visit, Lyceum Theatre, Broadway (2015)
- White Rabbit Red Rabbit, Westside Theatre, Off-Broadway (2016)
- The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?, Royal Haymarket, West End (2017)
- Anastasia, Broadhurst Theatre, Broadway (2017)
- Bandstand, Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre, Broadway (2017)
- The Jungle, Playhouse Theatre, West End (2018)
- Head Over Heels, Hudson Theatre, Broadway (2018)
- The Inheritance, Noël Coward Theatre, West End (2018)
- Hadestown, Walter Kerr Theatre, Broadway (2019)
- Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune, Broadhurst Theatre, Broadway (2019)