William Stanford Davis Biography
William Stanford Davis is an American TV and film actor and comedian best known as Potato Pie on Tv Series Ray Donovan’. Furthermore, William has won the Copper Wing Award for Best Ensemble for the role, of Gabe in Self Medicated.
William Stanford Davis Age
Davis is 70 years old as of 2021, he was born on 7 August 1951, in St. Louis, Missouri, the United States
William Stanford Davis Height
Davis stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m) tall and he has a weight of 77 kgs (169 lbs).
William Stanford Davis Family
Davis was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. He was born to his parents whose information he has not yet disclosed. His personal life is currently out of reach to the public, however, it will be updated soon.
William Stanford Davis Wife
Davis has not disclosed information about his marital status, therefore, it is hard to determine if he is married or not. Davis has managed to keep most of his personal information away from the media. Further details will be updated.
William Stanford Davis Net Worth
William has an estimated net worth of over $5 Million dollars. This includes his assets, money, and income. He accumulates a huge amount of his wealth from his successful career as a TV and film actor and comedian.
William Stanford Davis Career
William Stanford Davis has been talented since his childhood and started his career at the age of 44 in the movies and TV series. His first acting role came in 1995 as Custodian in TV series called The Bold and The Beautiful.
Later, he was seen in varieties of roles in Several movies such as Visions of Darkness, The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer, Time of Your Life, Robbery Homicide Division, Hollywood Division, Self Medicated, Desperate Housewives, My Name Is Earl, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Lincoln Heights, America’s Most Wanted: America Fights Back, Shameless, Pretty Bad Actress, Prodigy Bully, and If Loving You Is Wrong.
However, he was well known as Potato Pie on Tv Series Ray Donovan’ from 2013-2017. Snowpiercer, Swagger, and Abbott Elementary are some of his must watches!!
Stanford Davis Movies
- Running Time as Buzz
- Primary Colors as Jack Mandela Washington
- City of Angels as Construction Worker
- Ragdoll as Pere
- The Prophecy 3: The Ascent as Portly Coroner
- James Dean as Train Conductor (TV Movie)
- Bulldog as Leon
- Subway Cafe as Jerome Mayfield
- The Spirithunter as Gabe
- Clean as Foster
- A Lot Like Love as Priest
- Self Medicated as Gabe
- Asylum as Sheriff Jim
- Hallowed Ground as Truck Driver
- Across The Hall as Custodian
- Accused At 17 as Det. Gibson
- Barry Munday as Greens Keeper
- Dirty People as Benny
- Pretty Bad Actress as Kenny
- LA Superheroes as Hal
- A Winter Rose as Stage Manager
- When Duty Calls as Clyde Pierce (TV Movie)
- Guns For Hire as Liquor Store Clerk
- So B It as Man abt Cab Co.
- Cardboard Boxer as Jazzy
- Please Stand By as Creed (This example contains a TRIVIA entry. It should be moved to the TRIVIA tab.Uncredited Role)
- Dead Women Walking as Warden
- Holly Day as Thaddeus
- Adopt A Highway as Hatty
Stanford Davis Awards and Nominations
William is the winner of the Copper Wing Award for Best Ensemble for the role, of Gabe in Self Medicated.