Greta Kline Biography
A native of New York, New York, United States, Greta Simone Kline previously known by the stage name Frankie Cosmos, is an American musician and singer-songwriter. She is best known for her independent releases, motivated by Frank O’Hara’s poetry, the DIY ethics of K Records, and the early 2000s New York City’s anti-folk scene. She is the daughter of entertainers Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates. Her one-time stage name “Frankie Cosmos” is currently the name of her band.
Greta Kline Age
Kline is 28 years old as of 2022, she was born on 21 March 1994, in New York, New York, United States. She celebrates her birthday on 21 March every year.
Greta Kline Height
Kline stands at an average height and moderate weight.
Greta Kline Education
Kline was Home-schooled for most of high school, she spent time following underground rock shows in New York and getting involved in the Westchester music background. She then attended New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study for two years and learned English and/or poetry. Kline saw school be unaccommodating of her touring schedule and dropped out.
Greta Kline Family
Kline was born in New York City, the daughter of actress Phoebe Cates (mother) and Academy Award-winning actor Kevin Kline (father). Her mother has Russian-Jewish and Chinese-Filipino ancestry while her father is of German-Jewish and Irish descent. She was raised alongside her one older brother, Owen Kline, who is an actor and filmmaker.
Greta Kline Partner
Greta is conceivably single. There are no records of past relationships for Greta Kline.
Greta Kline Net Worth
Kline has an estimated net worth of $ 3 million.
Greta Kline Fool
- your name is a triangle, your heart is a square
- I love to see you way over there
- once I was happy, you found it intriguing
- then you got to me & left me bleeding
- you make me feel like a fool
- waiting for you
- I thought we could eat bread, I thought we could talk
- on darker days with our boots kicked off.
- you look to me, and I look away
- though I had been looking
- you make me feel like a fool waiting for you
Greta Kline Song
- Just because I am a certain age
- Doesn’t mean that I am any older
- Than I was yesterday
- Cause I get all flushed and ugly
- Wonder how ever he loved me
- I am so clumsy
- I think how repulsive to you
- It must be when I refuse
- To do the things you want me to
- I hate everybody in this town
- So I walk around with my head down
- And sit alone
- Sometimes I just want you Joe Joe
- But I know that that is no no
- It’s so impossible